Education Task Force
Through this working group, SIVI addresses the development of a training plan based on the following premises.
- Orientation towards results, identifying the milestones to be reached, valuing and capitalizing on the expertise of associates and proposing a learning environment based on success cases.
- Identification of the value that this initiative contributes and making a plan based on this value.
- Co-designing with the participants, based on the evidence provided by the market in terms of training needs.
- Identify the training needs of the SIVI environment and its associates in order to fulfill them.
- Design a specific and quality training offer that meets the needs and expectations of the applicants.
- Publicize the actions undertaken by the partners, look for common areas in which to develop the knowledge for the staff and generate alliances between the associates.
- Identify innovative concepts at a technological level, create commercial references jointly and design actions that allow greater internationalization.
- Fundación Intras
- Fundación General de la Univerdidad de Valladolid
Coordinating contact: Montse Fernández (email@example.com)
- Aralia Servicios Sociosanitarios
- Centro Tecnológico CARTIF
- Cotesa – Enclave formación
- Cruz Roja Española
- Fundación de San Cebrián
- Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid
- 1A Consultores